- Body composition analyzer with an accurate stadiometer
- Normal range is provided according to examinee’s age.
- Growth chart to monitor growth status.
Body composition assessment and nutritional information at a glance
- Body Composition Analysis: Body weight is the sum of Total Body Water, Protein, Minerals, and Body Fat Mass. Maintain a balanced body composition to stay healthy.
- Muscle-Fat Analysis: Provides body weight, muscle mass, and fat mass. Skeletal Muscle Mass is the amount of muscle attached to the bones. A high Skeletal Muscle Mass with a low fat mass indicates a strong body.
-Body Balance: Evaluates the balance of the body based on Segmental Lean Analysis.
- Growth Chart: Compares the height and weight among peers of the same age group. If tall and within great body comparison standards, the growth score may surpass 100 points. Evaluation: See how the body measures up to the recommended Weight, Muscle Mass, and Body Fat Mass for a good balance.
InBodyJ30 15 impedance measurements by using 3 different frequencies (5kHz, 50kHz, 250kHz) at each 5 segments of the body(right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg, left leg) Electrode Method Tetrapolar 8-Point Tactile Electrodes Measurement Method Direct Segmental Multi-frequency Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Method (DSM-BIA ) Body Composition Calculation Method No Empirical Estimation Dimensions 396(W) X 665(L) X 1351(H) : mm 15.6(W) X 26.2(L) X 53.4(H) : inch Equipment Weight 24kg(52.9lbs) Testing Weight Range 10 ~ 250kg (22 ~ 551lbs) Testing Age Range 3 ~ 99 years Height Range 95 ~ 220cm (3ft. 1.4in. ~ 7ft. 2.6in.) Outputs (InBody Results Sheet) Outputs(InBody Results Sheet) Height Total Body Water, Protein Mass, Mineral Mass, Fat Mass, Nutritional Evaluation(Protein, Mineral, Fat) Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Balance Graph Growth Chart(Height, Weight) Weight Control BMI, Percentage Body Fat, Obesity Degree, Basal Metabolic Rate(BMR) Growth Score Impedance